HHR Performance - Inventory Clearance
Browse Inventory Clearance Products
168mm Shift rod for direct fitment on Graves 2006-2017 R6 street rearsets when needing a rod for single sensor quick shifting. Specs: 168mm female right hand 6x1 female left hand 6x1
Can also be used for multiple fitments where a 168mm application is needed.
Graves Motorsports' 18x1.5 aluminum lambda plug and washers are pre-drilled for safety wire to keep things in place and direct replacement fitment on any Graves' exhaust with the 18x1.5 lambda bungs.
Fitment: Multi (Suggested Replacement use on Graves exhausts)
Fitment: Kawasaki ZX-6R 2013-2019
- Yamaha R1 / R1M / R1S 2004-2019 + R6 2003-2019 + FZ-10 2017 + MT-10 2018-2019 + R6S 2006-2009 + FZ1 All + FZ8 All + FZ6 All
The air induction system (AIS) burns unburned exhaust gases by injecting fresh air (secondary air) into the exhaust port, reducing the emission of hydrocarbons.
Once these are capped off the air injection system can be safely removed. These Smog Block Off Plates are made from CNC'ed billet aluminum and feature the Graves Motorsports "G" logo. There are three reasons why you want to remove the air injection system from your bike;
- 1. If you are using your motorcycle on a closed course (racing, track days, etc.) you will want to remove all unnecessary equipment from your bike for reduced weight and ease of maintenance.
- 2. To get an accurate Air:Fuel (A/F) ratio when dynoing the bike. The air injection system pumps fresh air directly into the exhaust stream in order to burn off any unused fuel. Unfortunately by doing this the A/F ratio is thrown off by the extra "fresh air" in the exhaust stream. By removing the air injection system you can achieve an accurate A/F ratio.
- 3. This addition will typically remove the majority of popping on deceleration that can be experienced with un-burnt gasses within the emission charcoal chamber. Note: Proper tuning may be needed and this is general feedback.
- AiM Sports
- Alpha Racing Performance Parts
- Bell Helmets
- D.I.D Chains
- Evol Technology
- Factory FX
- Fren Tubo
- Graves Motorsports
- HHR Performance
- Liqui Moly
- Motion Pro
- MSS Performance
- Pro Bolt
- Samco Sport
- Spider Racing
- Suter Products
- TGP Racing
- Thermal Technology
- TK Dischi Freno
- Translogic Systems
- Zero Gravity
- MOTO-D Racing