Home - Return to Previous Page
Alpha Racing 2D Rear Suspension Sensor 75mm
Slim 2D rear suspension sensor 75 mm, for BMW S 1000 RR 2019- (K67) and HP4 Race, Linear potentiometer Slim Body, to be used with M Race Calibration Kit (K67)
Used with Mounting kit for Ohlins TTX and K-Tech shock to mount 2D suspension potentiometer to your S1000RR or HP4 Race
- Linearpotentiometer slim body by 2D Datarecording.
Linear potentiometer are designed to convert linear movement into a proportional voltage output using a simple 3-wire, low current operating circuit. The slim housing is ideal for space sensitive enviroments.
- Particularly developed for motorcycling simple assembly by using “Pop Joints” to suit 6 mm balls
- very good relationship between size, weight and stroke:
- very small body (d= 9.5 mm)
- small weight
- to be used in combination with the M Race Calibration Kit by BMW Motorrad Motorsport (S 1000 RR 2019-)
weight: 0,060 kg
- - rear suspension sensor
- 2x ball joints
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H7.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.