Carbonin Avio Fiber WSBK Bodywork 2020 K67 BMW S1000RR
These fairings save time fitting because they come with all the Dzus fasteners pre-fitted and the bodywork holes drilled (uppers are left undrilled at the fairing bracket because different aftermarket options for fairing brackets are available). Some models secure to the OEM fairing bracket via the screen holes.
Official Partner of BMW Motorrad Motorsport
Carbonin worked with BMW during the design phase of the New S1000RR for their race project to develop a kit for the Race team per their requirements. You can now buy these very products that Tom Sykes and Markus Reiterberger use on their World Superbike.
Also Used by Tyco BMW, Smiths BMW, PR Racing (British Superbikes) Easyrace SBK BMW Team Spain
- Parts Included with Kit
- upper race faring (6 Dzus)
- lower fairing (4 Dzus)
- left side panel right side panel
- single race seat/Tail unit(2 pcs)
- Airbox Cover With side panels Required to install- Bracket kit for Installation (must be purchased separately) IN403B
There are 2 types of Rear Bracket kits- oem and SBK subframe
Please Note OEM air intake will need to be modified to fit race bodywork. It is recommended to use the racing fairing bracket and air intake tube
Required if Using OEM Subframe
There are 3 options for seats
- Basic - This seat is a 15mm neoprene foam glued to a base that is molded from the seat pan of the tail section and then attaches to the seat pan with bolts. Please not that these seat's will only fit carbonin seat pans and seat units. It will not work on any other brand. This foam will wear out like any other foam pad.
- Standard - This is an upgrade to the basic seat which is covered in a neoprene material that protects the basic foam and provides the rider a level of grip but without compromising the need to slide side to side. It looks much more professional and will protect the basic foam from any wear from patches on leather suits or abuse from side to side movements. we have seen these seats go on for 3 seasons or more!
- Pro Seat - This seat is for riders or teams that require their seat to provide back support or a step seat to keep them in a position from sliding too far back in the seat under acceleration, this is often done with a raised section so they can still get back in the seat in the full tuck, they are just raised up more which helps keep the butt up and their head shoulders and chest lower in the tuck. It is the same material as the standard seat but can also be customized with team logo's or race number -If you purchase a pro seat we will contact you to design your seat. Please note pro seats are made custom to order
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W36.0000” x H22.0000” x L22.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.