Graves Kawasaki ZX-6R/ ZX636 2019 Cat-Back Slip-on Carbon Exhaust
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
New Can Design Featuring: Carbon Fiber Sleeve with Carbon Fiber End Cap. Strapless can design mounts without the use of straps. This design not only streamlines looks but saves 13.8 pounds over the stock can alone!
- Advanced welding process showcases laser precision welds. No over-sized welds that cause excessive heat.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Everlast packing materials
- Carbon End Cap
Sound : Exclusive GMS LINK ™ Noise Cancellation System compatible. This is a Graves FIRST! Sold separately the LINK ™ inserts dramatically limit the noise output of the new Graves LINK ™ canisters.
- Stock Exhaust at Idle 84 db at 5000 rpm 88 db
- Graves Slip-on at Idle with insert 90 db at 5000 rpm 103 db
- Graves Slip-on without sound insert 96 db at 5000 rpm 106.5 db
- Stock pipe weight without the headers 16 lbs
- Graves Slip-on 2.2 lbs
Fitment: ZX6R 2013-2018 (636) and 2009 -2018 ZX6R