Accossato Yamaha R1 / R6 / R3 Quick-Turn Fuel Cap
Loved by racers in a hurry, quick-action Accossato Yamaha R1, R3 and R6 gas caps feature a keyless and quick-turn release for fast fueling.and;Unlike manual screw on gas caps with threads that can seize, simply push down the twist-handle and turn counterclockwise to open. Anodized black base with optional color caps in black, blue, red, green, or gold. Accossato has been producing Italian made sportbike components since 1969.
- Quick-release, 1/4 turn
- Keyless race design, non-locking
- Weight: 3.53 ounces (100 grams)
- Material: CNC Billet Aluminum
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Origin: Produced in Italy
- Warranty: Three (3) Year Limited USA
- Yamaha FZ1: 2001 to 2016
- Yamaha FZ1 (with ABS): 2001 to 2016
- Yamaha Yamaha FZ6R: All Years
- Yamaha FZ07 / FZ09 / FZ10: 2014 to 2017
- Yamaha FZ6: 2004 to 2014
- Yamaha FZ6R: 2009 to 2010
- Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer: 2000-2009
- Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer: 1998 to 2009
- Yamaha FZS 600 S Fazer: 2000 to 2003
- Yamaha MT-01: 2002 to 2011
- Yamaha MT-03: 2006 to 2010
- Yamaha MT-09: 2014 to 2016
- Yamaha XJ6: 2008 to 2016
- Yamaha YZF-R1: 1998+
- Yamaha YZF-R1M: 2015+
- Yamaha YZF-R1 LE: 2006
- Yamaha YZF-R3: 2015+
- Yamaha YZF-R6: 1998+
- Yamaha YZF-R6S: 2006 to 2009
Accossato Racing products are known worldwide for their leading design and strict adherence to the highest quality standards. Accossato products are the result of their in-house design and production process that draws from its experience building racing motorcycles since 1969. Headquartered in Turin, Italy, Accossato produces world class motorcycle brake components which include brake master cylinders, cnc machined calipers, rotors, brake lines, and pads. Technical support is provided by the Accossato North American Distributor which can solve any problems with care.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.