Graves Honda CBR1000rr Cat Back Slip-on Exhaust Carbon
Graves Motorsports 2017-2019 Honda CBR10000rr Titanium Cat Back Slip-on Exhaust System with Carbon 200mm silencer. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 23 Professional AMA National Championships including 8 Superbike Championship titles! This product retains the OEM catalytic converter system. Scroll down for sound and installation videos.
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
- New Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Carbon Fiber with Titanium End Cap) designed to match the CBR's body line.
- Silencer mounts directly to OEM rearset bracket using a stealth strapless mount built into the setup.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- 1 Auto Tuner Style Lambda sensors comes.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Performs like a full system, looks like a full system at 50% the cost.
Fitment: Honda CBR1000rr + SP1 + SP2 2017-2019
DB @ Idle 92 / DB @ 5000 rpm 104
Stock Weight 7.2 lbs. / Graves Cat Back 3.6 lbs