Home - Return to Previous Page
Arrow Exhaust Yam R6 06-13
More and more new bikes are designed with very small mufflers in 'strange' positions. This makes it necessary to use smaller and smaller exhaust systems in aftermarket production as well.
Limited Supply: only 1 remaining
- Diamond shape - a mix of design, technology and good looks
- Superior rear end cap design
- Top level sound absorbent and thermal insulating materials used to balance the reduced volume
- Also available in a street legal version with a removable baffle
- Available with canister in titanium, aluminum or carbon fiber
- Item approved following European Directive 97/24/EC, ch. 9
- Muffler inner parts material: Stainless steel
- Muffler mounting: Clamp (stainless steel)
- Muffler body length: 270mm
- Junction inlet diameter: 45mm
- Junction outlet diameter: 50mm
- Baffle: yes
- Fits the following Yamaha models:
- YZF-R6 2006-2013
- This product is considered 'replacement part' as per CARB requirements only when the original catalytic converter(s) have not been modified or replaced and when no modifications are made on ECU settings and to exhaust sensors. No Executive Order has been granted to or has been required by Arrow Special Parts S.p.A. not to its subsidiaries or authorized representatives.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W28.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.