Vesrah Brake Pads VD-166/2XX
*Sold per caliper
Vesrah XX pads are the top of the line pad. MADE FOR RACING. They offer slightly less bite than the older RJL compound but greater braking power with a progressive feel. Small increases in lever force translate to exceptional increases in braking power. True one-finger braking with excellent feel and no fade. Your brakes will have the same feel and response from the first corner to the last.
Vesrah’s high performance brake pads match or exceed OEM products. Whether you choose sintered or ceramic pads, you will enjoy the fruits of more than seven decades of careful attention to precision dimensions and material composition.
Sintered metal is a must for racers and riders of street, dirt and ATV/UTV vehicles who demand high performance, superior control, and excellent durability. Racers value Vesrah’s sintered metal brake pads for their excellent initial bite, stability at elevated temperatures and reliability in all weather conditions. Safety-minded leisure riders also value these qualities.
Vesrah’s sintered metal brake pads consist of between 50%-60% copper. Why copper? Copper plating of the iron back plate allows for better pressurized welding with friction material, at temperatures typically between 1200°F and 1500° F. Other materials in our sintered metal brakes pads include tin, auxiliary friction material, graphite, and lubricant.
The SRJL-XX Brake Pad compound is the newest composite by Vesrah. These brake pads have similar initial "BITE" as Vesrah's famous RJL compound. Performance in progressive giving strong brake performance with a small increase in lever effort. This is Vesrah's top performing pad for the Pack Leading Club Expert Racer needing that extra edge.
- Good initial "bite" that is similar to the traditional Vesrah RJL Pad.
- Brake performance is very progressive. Small increase in lever effort translates into a substantial increase in braking force.
- Pad compound is resistant to fade related to heat buildup.
- No Bedding in of the pad is required before usage.
- Vesrah is considered one of the top racing brake pads in world
- On-hand inventory ships within 24 hours. When out of stock Please expect a 3 week ETA from manufacturer. Please note supply-chain related delays are possible.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H5.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!