D.I.D MASTER LINK RIVET 520ERV7 GOLD
- ERV7 Master Link Rivet needed to connect chain
D.I.D's 520ERV7 is the chosen chain of road racing teams in MotoGP, WSBK, MotoAmerica, and used by incredible talents, such as Valentino Rossi, Andrea Dovizioso, and Alex Rins.
Upgraded from the 520ERV3, the 520ERV7 boasts a 3% higher tensile strength, a 13% longer chain life, and less friction due to X-Ring material improvements.
D.I.D's top-of-the-line racing chain can be found on the bikes of Ricky Brabec for rally, Josh Strang for GNCC, and Ken Roczen for SX/MX.
The BEST just got BETTER!
- Tensile Strength Increase - A slight jump from the ERV3, the ERV7 boasts a 3% higher tensile strength due to inner side plates and thicker pins.
- Longer Chain Life - Due to increased X-Ring durability, the ERV7 sees a 13% wear resistance increase from the previous ERV3.
- Reduced Friction - Because of the X-Ring improvements, the ERV7 will have less friction than the ERV3.
- Average tensile strength of 8,800 pounds.
- Wear resistance: 3,500 (standard chain = 100).
- Rated up to a maximum displacement of 1000cc.
- Weight (kgs/100 links) = 1.55 (3.41 pounds).
- Includes a rivet-style (ZJ) master link.
- D.I.D Chains
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W0.5000” x H2.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.