Vesrah Brake Pads VD-9031 RJL (M4 & M50 Calipers)
-Fits Brembo M4 & M50 Calipers
-The RJL Brake Pad compound is the perfect choice for Aggressive Street Riders, Track Day Riding and Novice Racers.
Vesrah’s high performance brake pads match or exceed OEM products. Whether you choose sintered or ceramic pads, you will enjoy the fruits of more than seven decades of careful attention to precision dimensions and material composition.
Sintered metal is a must for racers and riders of street, dirt and ATV/UTV vehicles who demand high performance, superior control, and excellent durability. Racers value Vesrah’s sintered metal brake pads for their excellent initial bite, stability at elevated temperatures and reliability in all weather conditions. Safety-minded leisure riders also value these qualities.
Vesrah’s sintered metal brake pads consist of between 50%-60% copper. Why copper? Copper plating of the iron back plate allows for better pressurized welding with friction material, at temperatures typically between 1200°F and 1500° F. Other materials in our sintered metal brakes pads include tin, auxiliary friction material, graphite, and lubricant.
The RJL Brake Pad compound is the perfect choice for Aggressive Street Riders, Track Day Riding and Novice Racers.
- A harder backing plate than OEM brake pads for more even pressure across the pad.
- More initial "bite" giving the brakes a more aggressive feel.
- Pad compound is resistant to fade related to heat buildup.
- No Bedding in of the pad is required before usage.
- On-hand inventory ships within 24 hours. When out of stock Please expect a 3 week ETA from manufacturer. Please note supply-chain related delays are possible.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H5.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!