Woodcraft EVO Rearset BLK Ducati 848/1098/1198/848
-12 position adjustable
-CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
This kit is 12 position adjustable and super strong - carved out of solid billet stock and offset to clear the exhaust and swingarm on these bikes. The kit is adjustable in the following range compared to stock: up 3/8" to 1.25'', forward 0.25" to back 3/8".
NOTE: Rearset comes with a shift pedal and can be used in STD or GP shift. In the low position, the shifter can contact the OEM bodywork. For clearance, use a drum sanding bit with a dremel tool to make a small notch (this is explained in the Installation Instructions - see tab above).
NOTE: If you require GP shift using a Ducati unit, please order a 05-0641 or 05-0641B kit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- W6.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.