Accossato Radial Brake Master Cylinder Forged 19 x 21 w/ Folding Lever
- The Piston diameter is 19mm: suitable for dual-disc system.
- The distance is 21 mm: this is the prompter version as the Lever stroke is shorter.
- If you apply the same force the bigger distance between the rotation point and the pumping axis increases the strenght needed for braking.
- Not recommended for street use.
- The Lever is available in black color short or long with lightening eyelet (RST) or without (NRST).
- The radial brake master cylinder is fully Made in Italy; the screws are made in stainless steel The bleeding valve is in zinced steel and the seals are made with Formula 1 compound.
- There's an off-set riser in order to reduce the bending of the master cylinder while braking.
- Every component is designed to guarantee the shortest passive stroke: pulling the Lever the space between the activation of the Lever and the actual braking is reduced by over 50% compared to any other radial master cylinder.
- Screw pitch for fitting the hoses is M10x1.
- The stop light switch is not included - you can purchase it separately using code ID001 or ID002.
- The fluid reservoir is not Provided with the master cylinder you can purchase it separately choosing between several models.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.