Accossato Radial Brake Master C ylinder 10.5mm w/ integrated Reservoir & Folding Lever MX Offroad Scooter Pitbike
5 reasons why you should choose an Accossato Front Brake Master Cylinder
1) Product range: more than two hundred models available between standard natural anodizing and black anodizing with colored lever.
2) “Made in Italy” quality: all Accossato radial master cylinders are made in Italy. Every part is designed to guarantee a reduced passive braking section. Pulling the lever, the space between the actioning of the lever and the actual braking is reduced by more than 50% compared to any other radial master cylinder.
3) Control: We fully control and test all the radial Accossato brake master cylinders before mounting and introducing them to the market.
4) All the screws of the Accossato radial brake master cylinders are made in stainless steel. The jumper is offset in order to reduce the flex of the master cylinder during the braking process.
5) Aesthetics: Looks Matter! Stylizing to your taste.
Technical Specifications:The Accossato Radial Brake Master Cylinder with piston of 105 mm and integrated fluid reservoir is consigliata for motorcycles offroad scooter e pitbike.
- The body of the master cylinder is made in forged Aluminum the cover and the Lever are CNC-worked.
- The Lever is folding di lunghezza standard e available 7 colors available.
- The adjusting knob and the cover of the reservoir are the same color of the Lever.
- The radial brake master cylinder is fully Made in Italy; the screws are made in stainless steel The bleeding valve is in zinced steel and the seals are made with Formula 1 compound.
- Its fixing riser but it also has a quick release jumper.
Models and usage advice:
Together with an Accossato brake hose kit and an Accossato brake fluid, our radial brake master cylinder is the trump card for all sport bikes, ensuring a safer brake for your bike.
There are several versions of the brake master cylinders with different levers and different technical features. The piston and the distance will help you choosing the most suitable master
cylinder for you.
You find two figures in the description of each brake master cylinder, for example 19 X 18mm
- The first figure refers to the diameter of the piston in mm
- The second figure refers to the distance of the lever in mm
There is a wide range of brake master cylinders with several piston diameters:
• Ø 14 mm piston
• Ø 15 mm piston
• Ø 16 mm piston (Recommended for single-rotor bikes)
• Ø 17 mm piston (Recommended for 600cc)
• Ø 19 mm piston (Recommended for 1000cc)
There is a wide range of brake master cylinders with several distances available:
• 16 mm distance (Please note: Softer version, less stress on the lever, longer motion.)
• 18 mm distance (Please note: track use but also suggested for street use.)
• 19 mm distance (Please note: It’s a mix use version for both track and street use, however 18mm is higher recommended for street use.)
• 20 mm distance (Please note: This is the prompter version on a brake master cylinder; shorter motion of the lever. Under the same stress on the lever, the higher distance, the higher strength will be needed for braking. It is not recommended for street use.)
• Adjustable PRS 17-18-19mm (Please note: Suitable for all uses as distance can be adjusted to please everyone tastes and to fit every situation.)
• Adjustable PRS 15-16-17 for clutch master cylinders (Please note: Suitable for all uses, its variable distance can be adjusted to please everyone tastes and to fit every situation.)
Warranty on Accossato is valid 24 months from the date of the invoice; without an invoice, warranty
will not be valid.
Serial number of the brake master cylinder
Accossato radial brake master cylinder is unique: indeed, it has a serial number, it is
identifiable and different from the other radial calipers. The removal of the serial number will
invalid warranty and maintenance.
Piston and internal seals
The piston and the seals are made in materials conceived for sport races and are fully verified and
assembled according strict controls in Accossato Labs.
Brake master cylinder body
There are 2 options of brake master cylinder bodies: forged aluminum or CNC-worked. The masters
are processed in hard oxidation, which makes them high-resistant and long-lasting.
Stop light switch
Available on the “Ready to Brake” model with micro switch integrated..
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.