Cordona GP SG Switch Quickshifter ECU Suzuki Hayabusa
Hayabusa, Cordona, Quickshifter,
55mm rod included
Strain Gauge GP Switch Quickshifter
• Senses both Push and Pull linkages
• Automatic set up, logic firmware asks the rider to perform an up shift after installation and the sensor will automatically learn and remember push or pull
• Only 14mm diameter
• Fully computerized, 25mhz processor
• Automatic compensation for temperature, creep and vibration
• Preload set up on digital miniature panel 1m from the Switch, adjustable 1-30kg
• Upgraded in 2012 to 1.2 version, adjustable between commonly open circuit and commonly closed circuit
• Sensor is available as spare in case of crash damage, plug in a new sensor and go
• Absolutely water proof with sealed connectors
• No movable parts
• Sensor has Magic Threads and can take both Right and Left hand bolts on each end; so the sensor can be installed anywhere on the shift rod, to face in either direction
• Super Durable billet made from stainless steel
• Billet made 230mm Shift rod incl. and nuts and studs
• Prototype tested continuously for 7 days, 603 000 upshifts with 45kg force. Equivalent of 12years racing use
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.