Cordona GP ASG Superbike Quickshifter-Blipper, BMW S1000RR
BMW, Cordona, Quickshifter,
Item 427Special, Analogue high sensitive GP ASG Superbike quickshifter/blip sensor for BMW S1000RR from 2015-. Replace OEM quickshifter for up and downshift.
!!!We strongly recommend a re-map of the ECU and an increase of the diagnostic tolerances to prevent safety shutdown with use of this Cordona race shifter!!!
Configurable for push or pull linkage.
Completely plug and play mounted with Pinbolts and 160 mm aluminum rod and uniballs included. Configurable for push or pull linkage.
The new developed GP ASG Superbike sensor is a direct plug & play OEM replacement quickshifter/blipper (or only quickshifter) for modern Superbikes and Streetbikes with an analogue 0-5v interface to the ECU.
The GP ASG Superbike sensor greatly improves the gear change performance and gives a superior distinct and smooth gear change feeling similar to top GP and WSBK systems.
The Strain Gauge technology is far more reliable than spring loaded OEM shifters and is fully weather protected.
• 0-5v analogue high sensitive Strain Gauge GP ASG Superbike sensor
• Load cell technology, no moving parts in sensor
• 5-15v DC power supply
• Linear single or dual (BMW 427) output to bike ECU, 2.5v (at neutral gear), range 0.5 to 4.5v
• The Evo version have rate dependent hysteresis characteristics (non-linear)
• 20MHz processor with adaptive calibration for temperature & vibration
• Configurable push or pull direction • Can be used for ECU’s with only upshift functionality
• Completely sealed and weather protected sensor and module
• High precision CNC machined stainless steel housing
• Dimensions; 45mm long, 14mm diameter
• M6 ’magical’ threads, left and right threads in both sensor ends
• CE mark (EMC radiated)
GP ASG Superbike Special kit are plug and play versions completely assembled with rod and uniballs, 4x cable ties, 3cm 3M Velcro.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.