Cordona GP ASG Superbike Quickshifter-Blipper, BMW S1000RR K67 model
BMW, Cordona, Quickshifter,
Analogue Strain Gauge Load Cell for ECUâ€™s with upshifts and auto blipper for downshifts. Used from advanced ECUâ€™s as Magneti-Marelli, Motec, Mectronik, MotoGP ECUs to many OEM and Flashed ECUâ€™s for street bikes with analogue 0-5v input.
The GP ASG Superbike sensor greatly improves the gear change performance and reliability compared to OEM and other competitors. It gives a superior distinct and smooth gear change performance similar to top GP and WSBK systems.
Compared to OEM and other shifters the Cordona ASG Superbike is faster, more distinct and have smoother action. The bike will use less traction control and not upset chassis under gear changes as much, especially during lean angle.
• 0-5v analogue high sensitive Strain Gauge GP ASG Superbike sensor
• Load cell technology, no moving parts in sensor
• 5-15v DC power supply
• Linear single or dual (BMW 427) output to bike ECU, 2.5v (at neutral gear), range 0.5 to 4.5v
• The Evo version have rate dependent hysteresis characteristics (non-linear)
• 20MHz processor with adaptive calibration for temperature & vibration
• Configurable push or pull direction • Can be used for ECU’s with only upshift functionality
• Completely sealed and weather protected sensor and module
• High precision CNC machined stainless steel housing
• Dimensions; 45mm long, 14mm diameter
• M6 ’magical’ threads, left and right threads in both sensor ends
• CE mark (EMC radiated)
The GP ASG std kits comes with an aluminum rod and a kit of nuts and studs (2x right, 1x left threads).
- Currently our delivery times are 7 to 10 business days from time of order confirmation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!