Cordona GP SG Switch Quickshifter, MV Agusta F3 675, 800 Brutale Etc
MV Agusta, Cordona, Quickshifter,
Item 409 - standard Strain Gauge GP SG Switch for MV Agusta models includes;
@ strain gauge/load cell technology - no movable parts with very distinct and precise gear change
@ sensor design - fully sealed and super durable CNC high precision strain less steel sensor
@ switch quickshifter - can be set to close (t1) or open (t2) the loop for upshift
@ adaptive sensing of direction - upshift configurable for push or pull gear linkage
@ preload - adjustable from 1 to 40kg
@ automatic sensor calibration- a replacement sensor will be automatically calibrated at power up
@ magic threads- M6 right and left threads can be used in both ends
@ connector - 3-way Super Seal connector to bike ECU or PQ8 kit harness
@ 132mm aluminum rod
@ nut - stud kit
• Senses both Push and Pull linkages
• Automatic set up, logic firmware asks the rider to perform an up shift after installation and the sensor will automatically learn and remember push or pull
• Only 14mm diameter
• Fully computerized, 25mhz processor
• Automatic compensation for temperature, creep and vibration
• Preload set up on digital miniature panel 1m from the Switch, adjustable 1-30kg
• Upgraded in 2012 to 1.2 version, adjustable between commonly open circuit and commonly closed circuit
• Sensor is available as spare in case of crash damage, plug in a new sensor and go
• Absolutely water proof with sealed connectors
• No movable parts
• Sensor has Magic Threads and can take both Right and Left hand bolts on each end; so the sensor can be installed anywhere on the shift rod, to face in either direction
• Super Durable billet made from stainless steel
• Billet made 230mm Shift rod incl. and nuts and studs
• Prototype tested continuously for 7 days, 603 000 upshifts with 45kg force. Equivalent of 12years racing use
• Adjustable killtime, 10-99ms. Preset to 65ms at delivery.
• Suitable for Dyna 2000/4000.
• Can be set to default and used with PQ8 or other ECUs with QS capability.
- Currently our delivery times are 7 to 10 business days from time of order confirmation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!