Terms and Conditions
OUR WEBSITE www.hhrperformance.com
- YOUR ORDER
- SHIPPING, CUSTOM DUTY & SALES TAX DUTY
- RETURNS & REFUNDS
- PRODUCT PRICING AND TITLE
- PAYMENT SECURITY
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- ENTIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS & CHOICE OF LAW
- CUSTOMER INFORMATION
1. When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
2. We will endeavour to fulfil your entire order prior to dispatch, (this may encounter some manufacturing time) unless otherwise instructed any items placed on back order will be supplied as soon as available, unless cancelled by the purchaser.
3. We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
4. If you are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
1. All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability.
2. We reserve the right to ship products at a later date where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase.
3. We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control.Such as Mother nature ,shipping delays due to storms or bad weather. If such disruption occurs, you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfilment company.
4. The Customer is responsible for, and will indemnify and hold Hustle hard Racing LLC (hhr performance) harmless from, any applicable sales, use or other taxes or federal, state or local fees or assessments associated with the order. Customer must claim any exemption from such taxes, fees or assessments at the time of purchase and provide the necessary supporting documentation. Any sales, use or other applicable tax or fees or assessments is based on the location to which the order is shipped. In the event of a payment default, Customer will be responsible for all of Hustle hard Racing's costs of collection, including court costs, filing fees and attorney's fees.
5. If you are ordering a product from outside the USA the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Furthermore, your order may be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs. Overseas shipping will be charged at either actual weight or volumetric weight (whichever is the greater).
1. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, that’s how we retain our loyal customer base. If you are unsatisfied with your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and see below for our simple returns and refund policy. All returns must be approved via email to email@example.com within 30 days from the day you received your goods.
2. No right of cancellation, refund or return exists once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
3. No right of cancellation exists for custom or special orders.
4. Return your Item with a copy of your Sales Order. If needed you can search your emails from Sales@hhrperformance.com to find the original copy.
5. Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately, we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
6. If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed, you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for returned shipment.
7. You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. We Advise you to insure the package for the item value.
8. We recommend that all returns be sent by signature required, so that a record of the return is available for you.
9. We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit. You will be responsible to file a claim with the shipping company if your package is lost in return transit.
10. There is a 20% re-stocking Fee on any products returned that are not deemed faulty and that are in their original packaging and/or tags intact or if your order is on route to you from our warehouse or suppliers. This Excludes Any Special Order Items which can only be returned if defective.
1. We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at any time up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
2. We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
3. Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped.
The payment site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right hand corner of the browser window. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
1. Hustlehard Racing LLC grants you a licence to access the content, information and services contained within it’s website for personal use only.
2. This licence allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
3. This licence does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
4. Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
5. Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
6. Third parties are not allowed to “deep link” to pages within our website, without our express prior written permission. All links (unless expressly permitted by us) should be to the main index page of our website. Furthermore, the content of such links, whether graphic or text should not be misleading, false, derogatory or in any other way offensive.
7. The restriction on “deep linking” does not apply to affiliate partners who wish to send customers directly to a particular page or product in order to increase their affiliate sales.
1. All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logs, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Hustlehard Racing LLC, unless expressly acknowledge as otherwise.
2. The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
1. The Company/Seller/We/Us shall mean Hustle Hard Racing LLC, 2048 Howland Blvd Unit391178, Deltona FL, hereinafter referred to as Hustle Hard racing.
2. Any reference to You/Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, and partnership, business that buys or has agreed to buy our goods.
3. Conditions shall mean these Conditions of Sale.
4. Goods shall mean items of any nature that the Purchaser buys or has agreed to buy from the Company.
1. You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
2. You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
3. As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that our customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
4. Our website is only intended for use by adults. Adults may purchase products for children as long as the products purchased are intended by the manufacturer for use by children.