Carbonin Releases 2020 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade/SP Bodywork
We proudly present the New Fairings that have been in development over the last few months. We completed development and testing of race fairings for one of the most awaited superbikes of this year, the New Honda CBR1000 RR-R Fireblade & Fireblade SP. Precisely hand crafted, light and durable parts are now available in both, carbon and avio fiber.
Carbonin Owner Peter Kuduz said
"The biggest challenge was designing the side panels with integrated aerodynamic wings, which are used on a production Honda for the first time. We decided to assemble it from three parts – the side panel, the wings and the cover. In carbon fiber version the wings are made of carbon fiber while in avio fiber configuration we decided to use 3D printing technology to produce the wings. Each of these three parts has its own code so it’s possible to order parts individually in a case of slide or crash".
- Premium quality carbon fiber and avio fiber full race fairings for the 2020 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade / CBR1000RR-R Fireblade.
- Big radiator option: two radiators options for side panels and lower fairing are available – for OEM (standard) or big (racing) radiator.
- Fuel tank extension for better ergonomics on the racetrack: better grip for a racer during braking and cornering.
- Long and short version of seat foam unit.
- Aluminum subframe for single race seat.
- Black Matt coated aluminum tacho support – to combine with carbon or avio inlet tube for maximum engine performance.
- The avio fiber parts are made of high-quality avio fiber with extra carbon fiber reinforcement on important fittings.
- All parts have predrilled holes and preinstalled DZUS fasteners – for easy and fast installation.
The parts are in stock and available to order from June 2020. We also offer a complete customization of decal designs and seat foam units. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All Carbonin products are developed in cooperation with top racing teams to be used by professional and amateur racers all around the globe. Only the best lightweight and durable materials are used and when it comes to accuracy of final product, there’s no doubt. It fits – it fits your bike and your needs.