AiM MX UTV, Can-Am
712, 7 pin to Can-Am Diag. Harness
CVT IR Belt temp sensor
4 Meter 712-719 Extension
Universal mounting bracket
The MX UTV Dash Logger is designed for UTV vehicles. It displays engine ECU data and transmission belt temperature via infrared sensor included in kit.
MX UTV shows:
- channels coming from the vehicle ECU
- one temperature value that can be belt or, according to the ECU of your vehicle, oil temperature or oil pressure.
- lap time, with the precision of 1/100 sec and all parameters coming from GPS and Glonass constellations: speed, position, lateral acceleration and time of the day.
The GPS receiver has been tuned for our sport and can thereby stand all lateral and longitudinal accelerations, direction changes and vibrations without problems, always giving a perfect result ten times per second (10 Hz). The MX UTV uses both GPS and Glonass data to compute lap times. In case the track in which you are racing is included in the MX UTV database, it automatically recognizes it, gets the start/finish line and calculates lap times with high precision.
All these data are stored in a huge 4GB internal memory, that can record your data for thousands of hours. You can download the data recorded on your PC using WiFi.
MX UTV is Powered by the Vehicle Battery
Your MX UTV can only be powered by the vehicle battery and is to be installed using the four silent blocks already mounted rear of it.
MX UTV is Expandable
You can connect it via CAN Bus to:
- SmartyCam HD
- LCU-One CAN Lambda controller
Wide LCD Display
The wide LCD display has a freely configurable RGB back light and a light sensor (1) that automatically switches on the back light with low light conditions.
The two RGB alarm LEDs (2) can be switched on with seven different colours, different blinking patterns and custom temperatures thresholds.
Five configurable shift lights (3) help you choosing the best up-shift moment. A very helpful alternative is to use them to indicate the real-time gap between the current lap and the best lap of the session.
MX UTV Back Light Control and Colour
You can set the back light as “ON”, “OFF” or “AUTO”. In this last case the light sensor placed left on the front of your MX UTV switches on/off the back light according to the ambient light level. In this page you can also change the back light colour choosing among eight different colours.
Race Studio is the heart of your Aim MX UTV managing all your racing activities.
With Race Studio you can create, modify, delete, import and export configurations with all channels, ECU drivers, Math channels, Display Pages, Digital outputs, Alarms, Shift Lights and all the expansions you need. You will also be able to manage the map of all your racing tracks and compare two laps watching the video recorded by SmartyCam HD cameras.
With Race Studio you can also analyse all data recorded by MXG and downloaded to your PC: graphs, histograms and tables will help you study your performance, providing an objective support to avoid mistakes and improve performances.
In The Box
- MX UTV
- CAN + Power cable
- Single point belt temperature sensor with fixing kit and extension cable
- Sensor extension cable
Display resolution: 268×128 pixel
Back light: 7 configurable RGB colours
Ambient Light sensor: Yes
Shift Lights: 5 freely configurable RGB LED
Alarms LEDs: 2 freely configurable RGB LED
CAN connection: Yes
- Polaris RZR non turbo: Speed, RPM, Gear, ECT, TPS, BrakeSW, Fuel Rate
- Polaris RZR turbo: Speed, RPM, Gear, ECT, TPS, BrakeSW, Fuel Rate, Boost pressure, Charge Air temp (from request)
- CAN-AM non turbo: Speed, RPM, Gear, ECT, TPS, BrakeSW, instant fuel flow
- CAN-AM turbo: Speed, RPM, Gear, ECT, TPS, BrakeSW, Instant Fuel consumed, Boost Pressure, Intake Air temp
- Yamaha YXZ 2016: Speed, RPM, Gear, ECT
- Yamaha YXZ 2017: Speed, RPM, Gear, ECT, TPS, BrakeSW
- Arctic Cat Wildcat: Speed, RPM, Gear, ECT, TPS, BrakeSW
External modules: Lambda Controller, SmartyCam HD
Analog inputs: 1
Wi-Fi connection: Yes
Internal memory: 4 GB
Body: Glass fiber reinforced Nylon
Connectors: 3 Binder connectors
Dimensions: 137 x 88.4 x 31.9 mm
Weight: 330 g
- AiM Sports
- Aim Supply has been severely affected due to material shortages and most products are currently on a 3 month delivery date. Please send us an email request to find out ETAs.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.5 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!