Carbonin Avio Fiber Race Bodywork 2009-2018 Kawasaki ZX-6R / 636
Or you can use the OEM 09-12 version.
• Parts Included In Complete Race Fairing
• Upper Race Fairing (4 Dzus)
• Lower Fairing
• Superbike seat unit
Please note that oem lower tank trim panels are used with this bodywork. Upgrade to Carbon fiber panels is optional CK15450
This is the ZX6R fairing which is the shape that is used in World Supersport and is not the ZX636 kit often found in the United States. (Carbonin DO Not make a 636 Kit)
This kit will fit on a ZX636 but you Must change the front air intake for the ZX6R intake and bracket as they are a different shape.
The superbike tail with fit with the ZX636 however the oem undertray will need to be trimmed to fit beneath it.
There are 3 options for seats
• Basic - This seat is a 15mm neoprene foam glued to a base that is molded from the seat pan of the tail section and then attaches to the seat pan with bolts. Please not that these seat's will only fit carbonin seat pans and seat units. It will not work on any other brand. This foam will wear out like any other foam pad.
• Standard - This is an upgrade to the basic seat which is covered in a neoprene material that protects the basic foam and provides the rider a level of grip but without compromising the need to slide side to side. It looks much more professional and will protect the basic foam from any wear from patches on leather suits or abuse from side to side movements. we have seen these seats go on for 3 seasons or more!
• Pro Seat - This seat is for riders or teams that require their seat to provide back support or a step seat to keep them in a position from sliding too far back in the seat under acceleration, this is often done with a raised section so they can still get back in the seat in the full tuck, they are just raised up more which helps keep the butt up and their head shoulders and chest lower in the tuck. It is the same material as the standard seat but can also be customized with team logo's or race number -If you purchase a pro seat we will contact you to design your seat. Please note pro seats are made custom to order.
Avio fiber replacement panel , reinforced with carbon fiber and comes with pre-installed dzus for perfect fitment. Finished in a white gelcoat. Avio fiber from Carbonin uses aviation grade glass epoxy resin premium fiberglass reinforced with carbon fiber on all edges and mounting points and comes pre-fitted, with pre-installed riveted ¼ turn Allen head Dzus Fasteners. Avio fiber is extremely durable, lightweight, and flexible and is WSBK spec product. These Avio Fiber fairings save time installing because they come with all the Dzus fasteners pre-installed and the bodywork holes drilled (uppers are left undrilled at the fairing bracket because different aftermarket options for fairing brackets are available). Some models secure to the OEM fairing bracket via the screen holes. Carbonin are an Official Partner of BMW Motorrad and work in development with teams such as BMW Motorrad WSBK ,YART Yamaha Austria Racing Team and Honda Racing UK & CIA Honda In wssp Carbonin worked with BMW during the design phase of the New S1000RR for their race project to develop a kit for the Race team per their requirements. You can now buy these very products that Tom Sykes and Markus Reiterberger use on their World Superbike. Also Used by Tyco BMW, Smiths BMW, PR Racing (British Superbikes) Easyrace SBK BMW Team Spain
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H22.0000” x L35.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.