TK Dischi Freno EVO Brake Rotor Set Honda CBR 1000RR-R
-Exclusive Carrier Technology
-More Mounting points than any other leading competitor
-Sold as a set Left and Right
-Hand-crafted from Billet Metal
-Increased braking modulation
-Excellent pad cleaning
-Reduced residual torque
If you are using different calipers that require a Narrow Band Rotor please let us know when ordering so we can make sure you receive the correct size for your brake set up. Ie some Brembo Calipers use a Narrow Pad
If your using the oem Brembo this rotor application is correct
TK Dischi Freno Is an Italian Company that has been manufacturing Brake rotors for Moto 2 Moto 3 and Superbikes racing
Developed with this type of R&D has given them the advantage to work with some skilled riders and take feedback from them. Now TK Dischi have released their New Evo Rotor which has a different hub design than the traditional floating bobbins.
What makes these rotors special?
Providing the right amount of feel from the brakes under trail braking giving the rider the feedback they need.
Used by Barni Racing in the Italian CIV championship and World Superbike Ducati V4 Panigale, ParkinGo 2019 World Supersport300 Champions on Kawasaki Ninja400, Sam Lowes, Brad Binder, Johann Zarco
1. MATERIALS: The materials TK use for production are the result of years of on-going research and development on race tracks. The quality of these materials combined with the particular shape of the disc also ensures less wear of the disc. The materials are all certified and the disc production process is via a chain allowing full trace ability of the finished product;
2. WEIGHT: The drilling technique increases the removed material with the same diameter of the hole and the consequent reduction of the gyroscopic effect (-250g disc for the SBK version);
3. PAD CLEANING: The equidistant holes make the heat distribution even (tests carried out have shown a reduction in temperature compared to conventional discs of approximately 20%) significantly reducing “fading from overheating” while inclined drilling allows fast discharge of any impurities such as: friction material, mud, water, etc..
4. MODULATION: The distribution of the holes modulates the braking action while keeping the pad clean and increasing safety on wet or slippery conditions.
5. RESIDUAL TORQUE: A significant reduction in residual torque due to the pads being clean, greater cooling and constant thermal distribution (better sliding action in a straight line and in the middle of a bend). The particular drilling helps keep the pads efficient and constantly revive.
Not for Street Use..
- TK Dischi Freno
- On-hand inventory ships within 24 hours. please expect a 4 week ETA from manufacturer when out of stock. All Custom color and narrow band options have a 4-6 week eta
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H14.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!