Cordona GP ASG Superbike Quickshifter-Blipper, Honda CBR1000RR HRC
BMW, Cordona, Quickshifter,
Strain Gauge ASG Quickshifter (Analog)
Up shift and downshift analogue signal, for advanced ECU’s that can blip the throttle at downshifts, such as Marelli, Motec, MotoGP and WSBK ECUs.
HRC connector for Plug and Play use with HRC ECU and wiring harness
• 0-5v analogue high sensitive Strain Gauge GP ASG Superbike sensor
• Load cell technology, no moving parts in sensor
• 5-15v DC power supply
• Linear single or dual (BMW 427) output to bike ECU, 2.5v (at neutral gear), range 0.5 to 4.5v
• The Evo version have rate dependent hysteresis characteristics (non-linear)
• 20MHz processor with adaptive calibration for temperature & vibration
• Configurable push or pull direction • Can be used for ECU’s with only upshift functionality
• Completely sealed and weather protected sensor and module
• High precision CNC machined stainless steel housing
• Dimensions; 45mm long, 14mm diameter
• M6 ’magical’ threads, left and right threads in both sensor ends
• CE mark (EMC radiated)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.