Cordona GP ASG Superbike Quickshifter-Blipper, Aprilia RS660/Tuono660
Aprilia, Cordona, Quickshifter,
Item 421Evo-SpecialeRS660, Analogue high sensitive GP ASG Superbike load cell sensor for new Aprilia RS 660. Upgrade OEM AQS for up and downshift.
Configurable for push or pull linkage -- No need for bike SW upgrade enabling race shift direction.
• 0-5v analogue high sensitive Strain Gauge GP ASG Superbike sensor
• Load cell technology, no moving parts in sensor
• 5-15v DC power supply
• Linear single or dual (BMW 427) output to bike ECU, 2.5v (at neutral gear), range 0.5 to 4.5v
• The Evo version have rate dependent hysteresis characteristics (non-linear)
• 20MHz processor with adaptive calibration for temperature & vibration
• Configurable push or pull direction • Can be used for ECU’s with only upshift functionality
• Completely sealed and weather protected sensor and module
• High precision CNC machined stainless steel housing
• Dimensions; 45mm long, 14mm diameter
• M6 ’magical’ threads, left and right threads in both sensor ends
• CE mark (EMC radiated)
GP ASG Superbike Special kit are plug and play versions completely assembled with rod and uniballs, 4x cable ties, 3cm 3M Velcro.
- Currently our delivery times are 7 to 10 business days from time of order confirmation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!