A motorcycle suite made from kangaroo leather used to be a privilege for professional racers to wear. Its minimum weight was loved by riders who were slowly losing strength, as well as engineers who were increasing the maximum speed of the machine by tenths. You now have a chance to experience that feeling of lightness as well. We present you with the lightest suit in the 4SR collection.
Easy and fast, you're now Airbag Ready! Thanks to the unique cut and placement of accordion stretch panels, you can use several variants of standalone airbags available on the market. Our stitching and materials remain and will always remain 100% the same as our factory racers suits.
The price includes knee and elbow sliders, internal protectors, removable chest and back protectors, double hip and coccyx protection and all from reputable brands. We have 18 ergonomically placed protectors, the most used in any mass-produced 1pc leather suit.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
We have also developed a simple and effective solution for holding up your leathers between track sessions, 4SR's Zipper Lock system will effectively hold the upper half of your suit out of the way.
The one-piece Racing Ultra Light AR is also equipped with:
- Hollow hump to fit 4SR Hydrobag
- Seamless stretch in the crotch and armpit area for increased movement
- Flexible, comfortable material used on the sleeve cuffs
- Zipper lock to hold your leathers in between track sessions
- Elbow down TECH elbow sliders. Available in several colors - White, Black, Red, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow and Green.
Standard equipment of the Racing Ultra Light AR Airbag Ready® includes:
- 0,9 mm thick kangaroo leather / black, fluorescent red, grey /
- weight of the suit is 3,4 kg, weight with protectors including chest protector, back protector and sliders is 5,2 kg (size 48)
- 4SR Elbow down TECH - replaceable elbow sliders
- offset shoulders and pre-curved sleeves for the perfect riding position
- high specification Betac shoulder, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1: 2012
- YKK & OPTI Zippers
- maximum perforation on chest and back area, local perforation on arms, hips and thighs
- 3D bubble mesh lining
- Aramid stretch panels for maximum mobility
- flexible leather panels
- hollow aerodynamic hump to fit 4SR Hydrobag
- use of triple seams & patented, double 4SR seam at more stressed points
- soft stretch sleeve cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on collar
- includes chest and back protectors (Both must be removed if using an Airbag system)
- includes knee sliders
- excludes Airbag system
- AR suit is compatible with In&motion airbag systems, Alpinestars Tech-Air®
- AR Airbag Ready® is a trademark registered in the Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic
What does 4SR have and others don't?:
- The suit is fully equipped with racing protectors, including chest and back protectors
- Aramid stretch panel under the armpits and crotch is seamless
- Inside the suit you will find a hidden pocket for a LapTimer
- After closing the patent on the slider of the main zipper, the unzipped suit will not fall passed the butt
- Areas prone to abrasion are connected by a patented, double 4SR seam, which is sewn 4x!
- 4SR suits have two layers of leather on the elbows, shoulders, hips and seating area
- 4SR leather was tested by the TÜV Rheinland® certification center according to the EN 13595-2: 2002 standard, where it withstood 11.2s in the abrasion resistance test. We received the Level 2 and safety label for our leather and AAA according to EN 17092.
Write the First Review!