Carbonin Avio Fiber Race Bodywork 2017-2020 Yamaha YZF-R6
• upper race fairing (6 Dzus)
• lower fairing
• left side panel 2Dzus
• right side panel 3 Dzus
• single Tail unit (4pcs) Superbike style, OEM seat can not be used
• Stainless steel Seat Unit bracket with dzus *Required to install tail section IN1801Y
• Stainless steel Lower left bracket with dzus (only required if stock bracket is not present) IN1802Y
• Airbox Cover
• Seat Unit
*Not Included Seats are not Included There are 3 options for seats
• Basic - This seat is a 15mm neoprene foam glued to a base that is molded from the seat pan of the tail section and then attaches to the seat pan with bolts. Please not that these seat's will only fit carbonin seat pans and seat units. It will not work on any other brand. This foam will wear out like any other foam pad.
• Standard - This is an upgrade to the basic seat which is covered in a neoprene material that protects the basic foam and provides the rider a level of grip but without compromising the need to slide side to side. It looks much more professional and will protect the basic foam from any wear from patches on leather suits or abuse from side to side movements. we have seen these seats go on for 3 seasons or more!
• Pro Seat - This seat is for riders or teams that require their seat to provide back support or a step seat to keep them in a position from sliding too far back in the seat under acceleration, this is often done with a raised section so they can still get back in the seat in the full tuck, they are just raised up more which helps keep the butt up and their head shoulders and chest lower in the tuck. It is the same material as the standard seat but can also be customized with team logo's or race number -If you purchase a pro seat we will contact you to design your seat. Please note pro seats are made custom to order
Carbonin Avio Fiber fairings (epoxy resin) is an alternative to standard fiber glass fairings (gfk) because it is lighter, flexible and stronger. Reinforced with Carbon Fiber, these fairings are of the highest standards required by professional race teams for perfect fitment and ease of removal and installation. These fairings save time fitting because they come with all the Dzus fasteners pre-fitted and the bodywork holes drilled (uppers are left undrilled at the fairing bracket because different aftermarket options for fairing brackets are available). Some models secure to the OEM fairing bracket via the screen holes. Official Partner of BMW Motorrad Motorsport These fairings are used by teams in World Superbikes, BSB, IDM, World Endurance Championship, and now Moto America. They use this product because of its quality, fitment and durability. Used by: BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team Tyco BMW British Superbikes IDM Superbike alpha racing Van Zon BMW Andrew Lee Moto America Stock 1000 Champion Omega Moto Moto America Graves Motorsports
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H22.0000” x L35.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.