Braketech Stainless racing pistons Brembo 32mm GSXR
Brake Tech Pistons GSXR
NOTE: We recommend replacing piston seals when installing the ventilated Caliper Racing Pistons
BT Ventilated Caliper Racing Pistons
Late model OE calipers have come a long way in terms of both performance and design. Far more rigid than their predecessors, the late generation examples from Brembo, Nissin, Sumitomo, Tokico and others provide ultra stiff and relatively lightweight designs have been instrumental in bringing braking performance to new levels.
But they’re still using problematic aluminum pistons – lightweight, yes, but also highly conductive in providing a huge heat path into the hydraulics. BrakeTech is now addressing this with specially engineered ventilated stainless steel pistons of proprietary material that all but eliminates those shortcoming:
• Reducing thermal conductivity by 94%
• Dramatically improves piston retraction, reduces brake drag
• Increases top speed
• Eliminates fluid boil
• Improves release time for greater control exiting the apex
• Improves overall braking consistency under severe racing conditions
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H5.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.