HHR Performance » Teknofibra
The main advantages of Teknofibra® are:
- Total non-toxic and physiological safety.
- It has an incomparable thermal conductivity up to high temperatures.
- Does not burn and does not produce toxic or hazardous emissions in case of fire.
- It has excellent acoustic performance which sound absorbing.
- With this performance, it is the lightest on the market.
Heat Shield Material That works! Technical partner of JIR, Teknofibra® has long been known in the industry and used by prestigious Moto2, World Superbike, CIV and many others teams, for the following applications:
- Protection of fairing and belly positioned in close proximity of the exhaust pipes. Interposed between air box and throttle body allows the aspiration of cold air.
- Glued under the tank keeps the lower the fuel temperature. It maintains a stable temperature of the gas /oil on the nitrogen tank bladder of the dampers installed near the exhaust pipes.
- Protects the battery and wiring avoiding problems to the ECU. Protection of electronic components in hot areas.
- Under the saddle and the cowl cover It protects the rider from the heat transmitted from the engine and the exhaust system. More generally, to solve any problem of heat.