HHR Performance » Accossato
Accossato Motorcycle Parts
Accossato motorcycle parts are respected within the racing community and used by professionals around the world. Accossato has a rich history from its founder Giovanni Accossato. These bikes began in 1969 and featured premium materials, such as aluminum swingarm as opposed to steel. HHR Performance proudly supplies high-performance Accossato motorcycle parts. With these parts and accessories, your bike will be that much closer to what the professionals ride. Shop our selection of chassis and suspension, crash protection and safety, hand and foot controls, brakes, and various other parts. We know these performance motorcycle parts from Accossato will enhance your bike instantly.
The Accossato Cable Clutch For Motorcycles is provided with folding lever. The lever is Made in Aluminum CNC worked and anodyzed - many colours available. Length is standand - it can come with a lightening eyelet (RST) or without (NRST). The adjusting knob is the same colour of the lever.
Accossato Radial Brake Master Cylinder For Motorcycles with 254mm diameter handlebarIn Forged Aluminum Black Anodyzing PRS Adjustable 19 x 17-18-19. The lever is colourful and folding short or long with lightening eyelet (RST) or without (NRST)
5 reasons why you should choose an Accossato Front Brake Master Cylinder
1) Product range: more than two hundred models available between standard natural anodizing and black anodizing with colored lever.
2) “Made in Italy” quality: all Accossato radial master cylinders are made in Italy. Every part is designed to guarantee a reduced passive braking section. Pulling the lever, the space between the actioning of the lever and the actual braking is reduced by more than 50% compared to any other radial master cylinder.
3) Control: We fully control and test all the radial Accossato brake master cylinders before mounting and introducing them to the market.
4) All the screws of the Accossato radial brake master cylinders are made in stainless steel. The jumper is offset in order to reduce the flex of the master cylinder during the braking process.
5) Aesthetics: Looks Matter! Stylizing to your taste.